Monday, April 28, 2008

this is my message to you

Call it what you want. I would say here begins my rise to fame. But celebrity is not my goal. So instead here begins my journey to completion. Today marks the day when I woke up. On Friday Liliana started sleeping through the night 12 - 6am, which meant that at 6.30am this morning I listened to my heart and got up out of bed and went running. I ran for 25 minutes in the rain, and it felt great! I got home, did 10 minutes of sit-ups and some toning, and now I feel empowered to continue. Yesterday I cried, I felt so bad about myself. Today I feel like everything is in reach. For years when I felt at my lowest, I would listen to Bob Marleys "Three Little Birds" from an album released the year I was born. The birds told him not to worry and that everything would be alright. This morning when I looked out of my window a little chick sat there chirping away, fluffy down still covering his body. He flew for what could have been the first time. That marked the beginning for him and it gave me a feeling that there is still something watching over me. I know I can realize my goals. I just need to keep on keeping on. My plan for the next month is to keep running, eat better, sleep more. In 4 weeks I start dance classes and vocal training. I'm doing a series of pin-up shoots beginning in July and from that point on I will be opening as many doors as possible. I am excited for my new tomorrow.

No comments: