Friday, June 22, 2007

It's the best feeling in the world when things seem to happen for a reason, out of the blue, serendipity. Confession time - I read Martha Stewart Living magazine. This months has a wonderful article about Montana - big sky country, I love it! There was a paragraph that stopped me in my tracks; it read "It is important to Hazel's father, Howard, that she experience the life as he once knew it: in a rustic setting where there are no computers and cell phone service is spotty at best. But there is the great outdoors to explore. There are cousins and grandparents, neighbors and friends. There is good food, and there is laughter."(credit to Kimberly Fusaro) As I read that article and looked at the photos of the huge trees, and vast space, I longed once again for my country life. I had a fleeting thought of heading for the hills, and all that entails. Then I put it to the back of my mind, and left it there. Got on with my big city life. Then tonight as I moved my husbands jeans, a quarter hit the floor. I picked it up and casually glanced at it - Montana 1889 Big Sky Country; call it a coincidence, I call it perfect.

No comments: