Tuesday, January 29, 2008

almost over

As I enter the final month of my pregnancy, I must say wow - it's flown by! I don't know if it's because I'm busy with the other children, or because I still have so much to do, whatever the reason I am grateful. I've gained a respectable 16 lbs to date, so hopefully it won't take too long to get back in shape. I always felt sorry for friends who gained 40+lbs and then felt miserable about themselves post baby. They lost so much happiness stressing over what they looked like, instead of feeling the pure relief that comes from not being pregnant anymore. Oh and enjoying the beautiful baby as well! This pregnancy has gone fairly smoothly, in comparison to my previous traumas. It feels comforting being at the stage that if something happens and delivery is needed, all will be well. I'm looking forward to watching how my toddlers interact with the baby, and how the house suddenly becomes more love-filled and brighter following the new arrival. I can't wait to be able to take a full breath again and eat without getting heartburn. To be able to clean and tidy without feeling out of breath and dizzy. All in all in 4 weeks I will be one happy bunny.

No comments: